Rutland EL9065 Premier LB White Plastisol Ink
Rutland Premier LB White ink was designed as a premium low-bleed white ink.
Premiere Low bleed is a high opacity LB white developed for boutique style, super soft prints on thin, light weight contemporary blends where extreme dye blocking is not a concern. This ink offers Great bleed resistance with high opacity, creamy consistency, with excellent printability and fiber mat down. This minimal puff low bleed is excellent for high output production floors. This ink has minimal to no puff and produces the best results on an automatic press.
Cotton/ Polyester blends
- Premier LB is a terrific choice for high output printing when a low bleed white is needed for Cotton/Poly/Rayon blends.
- Recommended for thin blends and Tri-blends due to it's excellent fiber mat properties.
- Minimal to no puff when compared to most low bleed inks.
- Low tack formula for fast shear action.
- Creamy, short body for best printability.
- Can be used as under base or stand-alone White. Print through high mesh / single pass for vintage convert tee style designs.
If Premiere Lb white appears to "climb" the squeegee or is difficult to print with, this indicates the ink needs to be pre-sheared.
For a first down white, Premiere should clear the screen on the 2nd of 2 prints strokes. Flash and add a third top stroke for a stand alone white.
Whenever possible, store low bleed and poly inks up off of the cold floor or in an HVAC controlled room to minimize the need for "preshearing" of low bleed and poly inks.
If ink fails to cure when exiting the dryer chamber, this indicates that the ink deposit did not reach 320F. Verify ink deposit temperature with an Atkins Thermal Probe.
This ink is not classified as a manual or hand print ink, this ink was designed for higher speed automatic presses.
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.