AWT Accu-Print High Tech Micro Printer (Choose Your Size)
A.W.T's new Accu-Print High-Tech Micro flatbed printer was developed in response to demand for a high performance press in a smaller format.
Offering many of the operational advantages of larger High-Tech™ models, the computer controlled High-Tech Micro features independent carriage stroke and head lift drives for smooth, vibration free cycling at production speeds. Combined with tubular steel, heavy duty chassis, belt drive heavy duty ball bearing print carriage and ultra quiet, maintenance free vacuum motor, this state of the art machine beats the competition hands down.
The universal master frame accepts all frame types and disengages from the printing head for fast set-up and cleaning. Four point ball bearing head lock-in assures pinpoint registration for close tolerance printing. The "0" off-contact capability allows this press to make the most of today's high tension screens.
For optimum print quality control, the pneumatic squeegee pressure equalizer levels pressure across the substrate. Squeegee and flood bar pressures are easily set using tool free micro- calibrated knobs. A three-point micro-registration system is standard.
Safety features include wrap-around safety bar to protect the operator on three sides, plus a "High Lift" feature to raise the head independently, without cycling the carriage.
Smooth, solid, and built for speed, the Accu-Print High-Tech Micro combines reliability and performance in a compact, cost-effective machine.
- Single Point Off-Contact Adjustment with "0" off-contact capability
- Tool-free squeegee and floodbar pressure controls
- Pneumatic Squeegeelizer™ ensures uniform print pressure across the entire squeegee blade
- Independent squeegee and floodbar speeds
- Heavy duty casters for easy shop mobility
- Universal masterframe accepts all frames
- Automatic, adjustable peel rate
- Digital counter
- Independent, locking squeegee/floodbar angle adjustments
- Open access for easy screen viewing and setup
- Lock-in print head for accurate registration
- Wraparound safety bar with 4-point micro switch activation
- Dwell timer or foot pedal control
Typically ships directly from the manufacturer and is not in-stock at SPSI.
To check availability of in-stock equipment call our Sales Department at 800-876-7774 or email us
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.