Tuesday, November 7 - SPSI Corporate Office
Maple Grove, MN
ZSK Maintenance * Proper Digitizing Set up * Advanced Techniques in Embroidery * Set up for Varying Jobs
ZSK Embroidery Workshop - SOLD OUT
Join us at SPSI Corporate office in Maple Grove, MN where we will be covering a number of topics that will help you expand your skills, protect your machine, and improve your production. SPSI is hosting this free seminar exclusively for ZSK owners and operators.
We are very excited to have Jeff Fuller from Fuller Embroidery Works, and you may know him as EmbroideryNerd on YouTube Channel join us at this event. Jeff is going to share some of his techniques and practices on puff & patches with a few other hot topics.
In addition to Jeff sharing with us all his tips and techniques we will also have Tony Bragg, SPSI Account Representative and Ryan Olinyk, Embroidery Technician covering maintenance, set up, proper tension set up, hooping and more. These two have been in shops all over the country and can share some great knowledge that will help you get the most from your ZSK Embroidery Machine.
November 7 Agenda - 9am-4pm
- Digitizing: what to look for in digitizing for various jobs.
- Techniques on embroidering patches
- Best practices on Puff embroidery
- Selection of thread, backing, and needles for various applications
- Lunch will be served on site
- Setting up proper tension on your ZSK
- ZSK Maintenance - ins and outs of your ZSK machines
- Accessories and options for ZSK
- Hooping Station
- Question & Answer